Whatever the circumstances in which you find yourself, there is a way to get through the situation and improve your life.
Author Rainbows Over Ruins, Susan Sherayko believes that everyone is creative and by using the creative thought process with its daily prescription for success, you can choose rainbows over ruins. If you change the way you think, you can turn disaster into opportunity and become the most successful person you desire to be.
Utilizing her training in psychosynthesis, as an empowered spiritual life coach, LifeSuccess consultant, Power Habits Coach and Afformer, as well as her experience as an Emmy nominated producer and television executive, Susan leads others through a creative thought process that yields successful results for individuals and organizations.
Susan will be pleased to work with you as you define the essence of your dreams and deliberately set out to create and achieve them.
Not sure if this is for you? Contact Susan for a FREE Introductory Consultation.
Sometimes we’ve studied and worked hard, but we can’t seem to make any progress. What do we do then?
Do you want to find out what’s going on?
If you want to take one step right now to get unstuck – to assess what’s stopping you or what’s keeping you up at night…
If you want to clear the way to create the life you truly desire…achieving your goals, rebuilding your lifestyle, or learning to become part of the solution rather than part of the problem, Susan offers a FREE Introductory Consultation.
What do you have to gain? The possibilities are endless. Give yourself an opportunity to improve your life. Act now. Contact Susan directly via email at
Or click here to get a FREE chapter or order her book, Rainbows Over Ruins.
You can also follow Susan on Twitter @ssherayko and her blog at http://ssherayko.wordpress.com.
Susan also trains, mentors and speaks on specific techniques that help you access the power of your mind to achieve your goals:
- The Power of Why: How to Ask Better Questions –
- How to Get Out of Your Own Way – Does it just seem too big or too hard to create something new? Are you sabotaging your dreams even as you try one thing after another with no positive results? Are you thinking it would be easier to drift aimlessly than to keep trying? Are you ready to find out what may be stopping you? Unleash your own abilities and eliminate the thoughts that are standing in your way.
- How to Rebuild from a Crisis or Disaster – It’s pretty lonely surviving a disaster without a manual or person to guide you. Old patterns are destroyed; no next steps defined. Feelings are exposed and raw. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed or paralyzed by fear at the prospect of creating over again. Do you even know where to turn? Susan lends support and shares her experiences recovering from a landslide.
- How to Get Unstuck – Ever have that physical feeling of being stuck? What do you do when you feel frustrated, overwhelmed, and unable to make any forward progress? Learning a few simple techniques can get you moving again.
- Mastering Your Inner and Outer Game – Defining your Outer Game of having an idea, developing a plan, taking action and reviewing the results is essential, however, it may not be enough to get you the results you desire. When you master your Inner Game, you learn to get out of your own way and ask better questions; you gain the power to catapult toward your goals, breakthrough imaginary barriers and accomplish what you set out to do. As you develop your Inner Game, you can shed habits that no longer serve you and acquire new ones. When these are balanced, we are better able to apply these techniques to our individual dream projects, as well as the various communities in which we participate. Gain clarity as you define your goals and develop a plan. Determine what you can do yourself and where you can ask for help. Learn to formulate questions that help you overcome your fear, keep you focused, bring resources as required, and determine what has to change to do your very best work.
- The Keys to the Creative Process – A Daily Prescription to Success
The creative thought process takes an idea from mere thought to reality – whether you are surviving a crisis, redefining your life or manifesting a vision.
Whether working 1-on-1, in a small group, even in charrettes among co-workers and communities of interdisciplinary contributors, you can find solutions when you learn to look at problems as creative opportunities to talk through your needs as well as your desires for any given project.
Click here for training and mastermind opportunities.
For any additional information, feel free to contact Susan at